2010년 6월 12일 토요일

Heavenly ski resort excursion


Jan. 10. 2009

It's been a while we were in Heavenly Mountain Resort.

Heavenly resort is located on California-Nevada border in Sierra Nevada's Lake Tahoe.

You can see CA-NV border on the peak. Some slopes are in NV and others are in CA.

It is the highest ski resort I have experienced in my life, with the highest elevation of 3068m.

Seeing Tahoe and skiing. More than perfect!!


Watching Lake Tahoe from gondola lift. Tahoe's surface elevation is over 2,000m

Pic with friends in gondola

In loving memory of Heavenly

Another pic of Lake Tahoe at sunset


I'm a snowboarder and only. Somewhat steep and narrow slopes are not for boarders.

I have never seen so beautiful a lake and an impressive scene with skiing still remain inside my heart.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기